INSPIRE Training Programme served as Mentor
· Served as the quiz master in the Inter-collegiate Quiz Competition in Mathematics on 18th January, 2017 at Andhra Loyola College Seminar Hall for degree students.
· Worked as Research Assistant to undertake the Research Survey in the Southern Tamil Nadu for the ‘Silver Jubilee Research Study of Caritas India’ conducted by Tata Institute of Research, Bombay in 1989.
INSPIRE Training Programme served as Mentor
· Served as a Mentor to guide teachers of INSPIRE Awardees of Krishna District, during one day orientation programme on 25th July, 2016 organized by the State Council of Educationa Research and Training (SCERT), Govt. of Andhra Pradesh, at Andhra Loyola College.
· Acted as a judge for the Intercollegiate Paper presentations Competition with the title
“Mathematical Modeling for the betterment of their village/colony in view of Swachh Bharat” on 16th December, 2015 at Ch.S.D.St. Theresa’s College for Women, Eluru
which was a part of National mathematics Day Celebrations.
· Acted as a judge for the State Level Exhibition Competition (Mathematical Models) conducted on 02-10-2016 by Vijnana Vihara English Medium High School, Nutakki, Guntur, A.P.
Industry-Academia interface on Restructured Courses
· Participated in Industry-Academia interface meeting on Restructuring of Courses organized by Commissionerate of Collegiate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh in collaboration with Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada, on 2nd February, 2017 at Andhra Loyola College.
Board of Studies (BoS)
1. Member of the Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at KBN College (Autonomous) Vijayawada on 25-03-2010.
2. Member of the Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at KBN College (Autonomous), Vijayawada on 15-03-2011.
3. Attended the Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at P. R. Govt. College (Autonomous), Kakinada on 14-04-2014 for 2014-15.
4. Member of the XIII Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at Maris Stella College (Autonomous), Vijayawada on 27-02-2015.
5. Attended the Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at P. R. Govt. College (Autonomous), Kakinada on 09-04-2015 for 2015-16.
6. Member of the XIV Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at Maris Stella College (Autonomous), Vijayawada on 22-03-2016.
7. Attended the Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at Pithapur Rajah's Government
College (Autonomous) College (Autonomous), Kakinada on 13-03-2016 for 2016-17.
8. Member of the XV Board of Studies meeting in Mathematics at Maris Stella College (Autonomous), Vijayawada on 16-03-2017.
Served as the quiz master
· Served as the chief guest of the Investiture Ceremony conducted on 7th July 2009 by Delhi Public School, Vijayawada and presented the euplettes, badges and appointment orders to the School head boy, head girl and class leaders.
· Organized Blood Donation camps at NCC unit,
On 28th November 2004, 21st January 2007 , 22nd
November 2009 and19th
November 2010. Vijayawada
· Organized tree Plantation programme at Andhra Loyola College on 25-08-2010.
· Organized Pulse polio awareness programme, Adult Literacy, Clean & Green and Collect funds for Ex-service men’s family.
· Trained NCC cadets in participating “each one teach one”, Literacy programme at near by places of
. Andhra Loyola
· Life member of The Association of Mathematics Teachers of India (AMTI).
· Board member of Conducting of NCC “B” and “C” Certificate Examination.
· Served as Officer-in –charge at the Detachment Camp held at Vijayawada from 13 - 22, July 2008, 10 -19 July 2009 and 10 to 19 July 2010 to give special training on Boat pulling, Sailing, Swimming, Semaphore, Drill and Firing to the Inter Group Competition (IGC) team.
· Served as Deputy Camp Commandant at the Annual Training Camp VI from 17-2, June 2009 held at Gollapudi, Vijayawada.
· Organised a guest lecture by Commanding Officer Col MZU Siddiquie on “Role of NCC in Nation Building” at Andhra Loyola College Seminar hall on 23 Nov 2011.
· Arranged a visit of the NCC cadets to “Amma vodi” orphanage home situated near Siddartha College on 23 Nov 2011. Cadets spent a day with the children, conducted some activities like sports, games and entertainment and distributed sweets and fruits and shared lunch with them.
· Participated in the NCC Golden Jubilee Sailing Expedition in River Godavari from 20, August - 06, September 1998 from Wazedu to Kakinada
· Attended Attachment to Naval Ships / Establishment Camp held at Kochi from 20th May – 14th June 2002.
· Attended Advanced Leadership Camp in Tuticorin from 22nd December 2007 to 02nd January 2008.
· Organized tree Plantation programme at Andhra Loyola College on 05-06-2012 (World Environment Day) opposite to ALCAA School premises.
· Served as Deputy Camp Commandant, Training Officer and Camp Adjutant at Combined Annual Training Camp III held at Agricultural Market Yard , Nuzvid from 19 July 2012 to 28 July 2012.
· Served as Deputy Camp Commandant and Training Officer at Combined Annual Training Camp III held at Agricultural Market Yard , Nuzvid from 18-27 August 2014.
· ANO Lt. Cdr. M. Arokiasamy had served as Camp Adjutant and at Combined Annual Training Camp (CATC VII) held at Agricultural Market Yard, Nuzvid from 28 July to 06 August 2015.
· ANO Lt. Cdr. M. Arokiasamy attended training capsule cum conference on “Training the Trainers” at 8(A) Naval Unit from 25th to 27th June 2015, 28th to 30th September 2015, and 01 to 03rd December 2015.